MB&F Trinity Green
Limited Edition – 50 pieces
Trinity comprises a minimalist clock face suspended between three delicate insect-like legs. It follows the mighty T-Rex in what will become a trilogy of half animal/half robot creations that MB&F calls Robocreatures.
FUNCTIONS & INDICATIONS
- Hours and minutes are indicated on two concentric dials visible from each of the three optical mineral glass spheres.
- Dials make one full rotation in 36 hours
- L’Epée 1839 movement, designed and manufactured in-house
- Power reserve: 8 days
- Balance frequency: 2.5Hz / 18,000 bph
- 182 components and 21 jewels
- Manual-winding: double-ended key to set time and wind the movement
- Material: plated brass, optical mineral glass, fluorescent acrylic shields
- 95 components
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions: diameter approx. 30 cm, height approx. 26 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.8kg