Provident Jewelry is proud to present, Corrinna Keller– General Manager, at the Naples I location.
- How long have you been in the industry? I began my journey in the industry as an apprentice for a goldsmith in 2003 learning jewelry repair and custom designing. With my experience and personality I quickly moved to the sales floor interacting and displaying unmatched customer satisfaction. Having the desire to utilize my custom design knowledge and my passion making clients’ dreams come true.
- How long have you been with Provident Jewelry? I joined the Provident Jewelry family in 2008. I immediately knew I was home as the owners treat their staff and clients like family! No client is just a client to us, they are a Provident Jewelry family member!
- What are some are your outstanding qualifications?
I have completed courses with the Gemological Institute of America in Diamonds and Diamond grading, Color stones and Pearl grading. I have been trained in various lines of luxury brand jewelry and watch brands. I am well diverse in estate jewelry including Edwardian, Art Deco and vintage jewelry.
- Why do you love working with Provident Jewelry Clients?
I love listening meticulously to my clients to fulfill there wants, desires and to make there dreams come true. I am dedicated to providing the ultimate experience at Provident Jewelry and building long lasting relationships with my clients.
- What are your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy my career and am very passionate in all that I do in life, but during my “me time” I enjoy meditation, yoga, arts and crafts, music, tending to my many orchids and running with my golden retriever “Sadie,” spending quality time with my husband and daughter (when she’s home from college) and socializing with my clients.
Come experience the magic happening at Provident Jewelry!
Visit Corrinna at the Naples I location (555 5th Ave. South #101, Naples, FL 34102), give her a call at (239) 649-7737 or send her an email at [email protected].
About Provident Jewelry:
Provident Jewelry has been family owned and operated since opening the door of our original location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1993.
Over the past 24 years, we have expanded to seven locations in Florida becoming one of the most respected and trusted buyers and sellers of fine estate jewelry, rare gems and luxury timepieces in the country. At Provident Jewelry we focus on superior customer service, exceptional value, attention to detail and unwavering integrity.
Discover the perfection and professionalism offered by Provident Jewelry by visiting one of our exquisite showrooms in West Palm Beach, Naples, Jupiter, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and Wellington.