Provident Jewelry is proud to present, Matteo DeFalco– Director of Sales, at the Jupiter location.
- How long have you been in the industry? 40 years
- How long have you been with Provident Jewelry? 2 wonderful years!
- What are some are your outstanding qualifications? I am an accredited jewelry professional from G.I.A. with an expertise in timepieces. I have trained with IWC and Breguet and have an received “Expert Status” from A. Lange & Söhne. Additionally, I was an ambassador with Patek Philippe.
- What is your favorite piece in the store right now? MB&F Perpetual Calendar
- Why do you love working with Provident Jewelry Clients? Above all, Provident Jewelry is a community. We have the pleasure of getting to see our clients multiple times and build real relationships with them. We learn their likes, dislikes, what special occasions they have coming up and beyond!
- What are your hobbies outside of work? Fishing, fishing and more fishing. I love tending to my aquariums, road biking and swimming. Oh, and did I mention I love fishing?
Visit Matteo at the Jupiter location (828 W. Indiantown Road, Jupiter, FL 33458), give him a call at (561) 747- 4449 or send him an email at [email protected].
About Provident Jewelry:
Provident Jewelry has been family owned and operated since opening the door of our original location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1993.
Over the past 24 years, we have expanded to seven locations in Florida becoming one of the most respected and trusted buyers and sellers of fine estate jewelry, rare gems and luxury timepieces in the country. At Provident Jewelry we focus on superior customer service, exceptional value, attention to detail and unwavering integrity.
Discover the perfection and professionalism offered by Provident Jewelry by visiting one of our exquisite showrooms in West Palm Beach, Naples, Jupiter, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and Wellington.