Provident Jewelry is proud to present our team member: Jacob K. Kodner, Director of Estate Acquisitions.
- How long have you been in the business? I am 4th generation in the business; pretty much born into it!
- How long have you been with Provident Jewelry? I just celebrated my two year work anniversary.
- What are some outstanding qualifications? I attended the Gemological Institute of America, Florida Atlantic University and Florida Auctioneer Academy.
- What is your most favorite piece you’ve ever come across? A 120 year old Enamel pocket Watch by Vacheron & Constantine.
- What sets Provident Jewelry apart for you? I love working with Provident clients because no interaction is ever the same. One day we’re evaluating a 19th century painting; the next we’re selling an engagement ring. We share the next chapter in many peoples lives!
- What do you like to do outside of work? My hobbies include running, traveling, wine and spending time with my girlfriend Madison and dog Nala.
Visit Jacob at the Clematis Street location in West Palm Beach or send him an email at [email protected]
About Provident Jewelry:
Provident Jewelry has been family owned and operated since opening the door of our original location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1993.
Over the past 24 years, we have expanded to seven locations in Florida becoming one of the most respected and trusted buyers and sellers of fine estate jewelry, rare gems and luxury timepieces in the country. At Provident Jewelry we focus on superior customer service, exceptional value, attention to detail and unwavering integrity.
Discover the perfection and professionalism offered by Provident Jewelry by visiting one of our exquisite showrooms in West Palm Beach, Naples, Jupiter, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and Wellington.