If you’re in the market for an engagement ring, wedding bands, custom rings, or an upgraded replacement we can help you. Shopping for an engagement or wedding ring can not only be a fun experience – with the right local jeweler – it can also be educational, and profitable long-term.
Here we’re sharing some of the top reasons to choose a local jeweler over an online chain when shopping for such an important item! And below we’re sharing some of our amazing customer reviews, and a selection of some of our favorite engagement rings.
- Expert advice from a G.I.A Graduate Gemologist. The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) is considered the most prestigious professional gemology school in the world. Through their educational program, a graduate gemologist designation is earned along with a diploma from GIA. The GG designation at the end of an individual’s name is recognized instantly throughout the world and is proof of expertise in the jewelry industry. Provident Jewelry has several graduate gemologists at every location.
- Enjoy a luxurious shopping experience in our beautiful showrooms where you’ll receive privacy, comfort, and guidance in your selection. We also provide many other delightful surprises during your visit.
- Learn the true value of gemstones and precious metals from our team of experts – who only grade and evaluate gems and diamonds using the highest possible professional standards.
- Discover the fascinating legacy of rare one-of-a-kind antique and vintage pieces in our collection. You won’t find these items anywhere else.
- Acquire an original diamond engagement ring – not a mass produced design. For those looking for something unique, we also offer incredible custom ring designs.
- Try on a ring in person. While online shopping may be convenient, trying on a ring in person allows you to find the right style and size for your hand. You may be surprised by what you end up falling in love with!
- You’ll establish a relationship with a local jeweler who will assist you with the repairs and maintenance of your investment for years to come. You may even make some friends!
- Establish a relationship with a local jeweler who will assist you with the repairs and maintenance of your investment for years to come. You may even make some friends!
- Support a family-founded and owned local business that cares deeply about its customers and community. From our ownership to our staff we are highly involved in the community and always aim to establish long-term relationships.
- Design a custom piece. At Provident Jewelry we can design your custom piece from start to finish. With guidance in the selection of precious metals and gemstones, we are able to help you select the finest materials with the greatest value for a design that dazzles.
We invite you to stop by one of our showrooms and let us show some amazing, original diamond and gemstone engagement rings! We have locations in Jupiter, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Naples, and Fort Myers.
Rose Gold Engagement Ring Set
Beautiful 18k rose gold engagement ring set featuring a 3.01-carat oval center diamond with 1.13 carats of round cut diamonds
Heart-Shaped Sapphire & Diamond Engagement Ring
Ring features a gia certified 2.49 carat heart shaped sapphire and 32 round diamonds with a total weight of .85 carats, f-g color, vs clarity, set in 18k white gold.
Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring
Stunning engagement ring featuring a 5.51 carat emerald cut diamond with .15 carats of round diamonds in 18k white gold
Round Diamond Engagement Ring
Stunning engagement ring with a 4.08 carat total weight EGL certified round diamond e in color and si2 in clarity with .75 carat total weight of round diamonds on the mounting in 18k white gold.
Please contact us if you would like more information on any of these items, or would like to schedule an appointment to shop for something else. We are available and would love the opportunity to help you find the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands.
Read what some of our amazing customers have to say about their engagement ring shopping experiences!
“I had a great experience. Jacob was helpful and kind, even let me bring my dog in 😊 I ended up with a beautiful new ring. Highly recommended!”
“I recently had Provident Jewelry make an eternity wedding band for my soon to be wife. We couldn’t have asked for a more gorgeous ring. Jacob Kodner was an absolute pleasure to work with and he was also very accommodating with all of our requests from the casting process to the finished product. I would highly recommend Jacob and Provident Jewelry if you are looking for the perfect gift for that special person in your life. I am now a forever customer!!”
“I bought an engagement ring from Provident and was so pleased, I went back for a watch. The ring, the watch and the experience all exceeded my expectations. The entire staff made sure that every detail of the purchases was perfect. Provident is definitely the only jeweler I’ll use going forward.”
“Not only do they care about their customers but the community as well.”
“I can’t express how impressed I was with Provident in Jupiter. Not only is the showroom absolutely stunning, the team is so incredibly caring. We were able to stick to our budget and buy the most beautiful engagement ring. It didn’t feel like they just wanted to make a sale, it was like they were helping me pick the perfect ring like they were my family. We will be back!”
“Provident Jewelry designed my dream engagement ring and wedding band. When other jewelers said it couldn’t be made, Janie at Provident listened and turned my ideas into a beautiful reality. My rings are made up of diamonds handed down from both my husbands family and mine. They bring our 2 families together and make me smile every time I look at them.”
“Such an awesome experience! I had been looking for engagement rings for over a year by the time I walked into Provident. I had experienced all types of greetings, sales pitches, “perks”, etc. However, nothing compared to the unique welcome and comfort I experienced here. At first; we couldn’t find the particular style/setting, but I could tell that Maris was determined to make it work for us. She showed us a wide range of options until we finally stumbled upon the perfect ring. It was like slow motion and ultra zoom when she took it out of the case. Our eyes were glued! Thank you for not giving up, Maris! She loves her ring!!”
“My wife and I once again stopped in at Provident Jewelry. Of course she found something she had to have. The best part is that Not only do they always seem to have something my wife loves but the service is over the top. When you look around at pricing for similar items you quickly figure out that they not only have great quality items but ideal pricing as well. We have been in two of the stores and the service is amazing. They really make you feel like you’re one of their best customers. I guess I have to admit that I have found some things for myself there too. Take the time to stop in and see for yourself. To be honest I hardly ever write a review but Provident has gained my trust and appreciation.”
“I bought my fiance’s engagement ring from here and we also recently purchased our wedding bands from here. My fiancé also bought me a watch from here as a wedding gift.”
“The sales team is extremely helpful, professional, and personable. We have had a great experience every time we have visited this store.”
“We both highly recommend shopping here as they have great pieces and have a great team.”
“I went to Provident with a friend to investigate resetting her engagement ring and making a custom wedding band. What a great experience! Corrinna was extremely professional and knowledgeable. This job was a bit tricky and we made multiple visits. Corrinna never rushed anything and was happy to explore all possibilities. She was a delight to work with and the rings are beautiful!”