Provident Jewelry is proud to present, Dani Keith, Sales Professional
- How long have you been in the jewelry industry? I’ve been selling luxury watches since I graduated from college in 2009 and have been selling luxury watches and fine jewelry for the past 3 years.
- How long have you been with Provident Jewelry? 7 months
- What outstanding qualifications do you have? I went to school at Lynn University and graduated with a business degree and a minor in fashion. After college, I went to Switzerland for watch training, which is where my passion for watches and watchmaking started.
- What is your favorite piece at the Wellington location? At the moment, my favorite piece is an Art Deco diamond and emerald bracelet from the ’20s. Art Deco jewelry is stylish and fun. Its use of futuristic motifs and geometric forms, reflect the confident and free-thinking spirit of the times. Each piece is unique in its own way.
- Why do you love being a part of Provident Jewelry? I love working with Provident Jewelry clients because every day is a different day. You never know who you’re going to meet and the interactions you’re going to have. At Provident Jewelry our clients are more than just our clients, they are our friends and a part of the family.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Outside of work I love adventure, I love to travel, and am always eager to try new things.
Visit Dani Keith at the Wellington Provident Jewelry location
(11924 Forest Hill Blvd., Wellington, FL 33414), call her at 561-798-0777, or email her at [email protected]
About Provident Jewelry:
Provident Jewelry has been family-owned and operated since opening the door of our original location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1993.
Over the past 24 years, we have expanded to seven locations in Florida becoming one of the most respected and trusted buyers and sellers of fine estate jewelry, rare gems, and luxury timepieces in the country. At Provident Jewelry we focus on superior customer service, exceptional value, attention to detail, and unwavering integrity.
Discover the perfection and professionalism offered by Provident Jewelry by visiting one of our exquisite showrooms in West Palm Beach, Naples, Jupiter, Fort Myers, Palm Beach, and Wellington.