Provident Jewelry is proud to present our team member: Aaron J. Steinberg, Managing Partner.
- How long have you been in the business? I’ve been in jewelry and retail all my life starting at the age of 6, and in fine jewelry since 19.
- How long have you been with Provident Jewelry? Since 2000 when Jarred Kaplan and I opened the first store in Naples.
- What are some outstanding qualifications? I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Management and I’m a Graduate Gemologist and a Graduate Jeweler from GIA.
- Why do you love working with Provident Jewelry Clients? We have the ability to do just about anything when it comes to jewelry; from simple repairs to elaborate custom designs. Our selection is vast and unique since many pieces come from our clients by way of estate jewelry. We get to hear the great history of the jewelry we purchase and we’re a part of the new story when the pieces are purchased from Provident Jewelry and handed down to future generations.
- What do you like to do outside of work? I like boating, beaching and nature photography!
Visit Aaron at the Fort Myers location or send him an email at [email protected]
About Provident Jewelry:
Provident Jewelry has been family owned and operated since opening the door of our original location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1993.
Over the past 24 years, we have expanded to seven locations in Florida becoming one of the most respected and trusted buyers and sellers of fine estate jewelry, rare gems and luxury timepieces in the country. At Provident Jewelry we focus on superior customer service, exceptional value, attention to detail and unwavering integrity.
Discover the perfection and professionalism offered by Provident Jewelry by visiting one of our exquisite showrooms in West Palm Beach, Naples, Jupiter, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and Wellington.